At the IGSM 2017 we will have technical sessions in which the participants have the opportunity to present their projects and research work.
The presentation sessions will take place on Tuesday morning and the poster session will take place on Tuesday afternoon. We have 6 presentations and 6 posters predicted to be in the program. If there will be a bigger number of presentations and poster submitted, we will discuss accepting more while shortening the presentation time.
Please consider the following timeline for the technical sessions:
- June 25th, 2017, at IGSM check-in: hand in your poster or presentation. Hand in your contribution so that we can prepare the poster session and arrange the presentations
- June 27th, 2017, morning, presentation session
- June 27th, 2017, afternoon, poster session
Poster guideline: A0 or A1 format recommended
Presentation guideline: 20 minutes + 10 minutes discussion
At the IGSM, we will also invite students and staff members to join the technical sessions. We hope that there will be fruitful discussions about your work! After IGSM, we will publish your work on our homepage (with your agreement). We are also encouraging all authors to write a scientific paper for our professional student magazine, Ekscentar. We will contact the authors with more detailed information soon, if someone is interested in doing so.
Please consider the following timeline for the submission of your contribution to the technical sessions:
By April 30th, 2017, 23:59 CET: Submission of your contribution by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your decision: poster or presentation
- Title of your submission
- Short abstract (maximum 150 words, maximum 1 figure)
May 22nd, 2017, 20:00 CET: publication of the accepted contributions by the IGSM committee
- Publication of the accepted posters and presentations at the IGSM 2017
June 25th, 2017, at IGSM check–in: hand in your poster or presentation
- Hand in your contribution that we can prepare the poster session and arrange the presentations
- Poster guideline: A0 or A1 format recommended
- Presentation guideline: minimum duration of 10 minutes
June 27th, 2017, poster and presentation session
Lectures and Workshop
Two more technical sessions will be held at the IGSM 2017.
- On Monday morning, guest-speakers and/or professors will give lectures for the participants.
- On Thursday morning, a workshop will be led by our professors who will present various topics and it is planned to be offered to sponsors.